Do you want to cultivate body reverence of the female anatomy?
Are you looking for more aliveness and sensation in the pelvis area?
Most of us were not taught about sex, let alone our own bodies.
Join us on Saturday, October 19 for a journey to connect with and discover your source of magnificent power and beauty. This 2.5 hour workshop facilitated by Dr. Hazel Grace Yates and Danielle Petersen of Wild Soul Living will empower you to more fully connect with the female anatomy.
Sexual arousal is not a limited experience: it is a full-life experience.
Spots are limited for this unique experience. We encourage you to sign-up early to secure your spot. This is a no-nudity workshop. Both men and women welcome.
Is this workshop for you?
This workshop will take you on a historical journey to understanding why society has tried to ‘hide’ the aspects of the external female anatomy.
* Did you know scientists are now verifying the clitoris has ‘legs’ of pleasure?
* Did you know Labiaplasty is now the #2 most common plastic surgery for women?
* Did you know labia surgeries (Labiaplasty) have grown 400% in the last decade?
In our culture, it’s so easy to feel disconnected from the sacredness and power of our incredible female bodies. We’re often affected by porn culture, body image challenges, overly medicalized birth, past sexual experiences that weren’t exactly respectful, the lack of adequate sex education and basically the pervasive idea that our female bodies are shameful and somehow ‘wrong.'
“If you want to know where your true power lies, go to those places you’ve been taught to fear the most. Your orgasm, your period, labor & birth, menopause... this is where your real power lies. In the sacred temple of your pelvis.” - Dr. Christiane Northrup, OBGYN
“Women have a largely unknown network of structures responsible for arousal and orgasm that even medical professionals don’t know about.” – Sheri Winston
You will walk away from this 2-hour experience with:
- New-found appreciation and celebration of the female anatomy.
- Learn how women's tissue states change based on arousal and the potential pleasure zones.
- Discover ways to fully honor the magic, love, and power of the female genitalia.
- Home play. Learn yoni massage techniques (conscious exploration of the female anatomy).
- Gain insights to explore female anatomy in a more sensual way.
This is truly a one of a kind experience you don’t want to miss.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!