We gather to co-create a safe and empowering place to cultivate sisterhood. We build reverence for our bodies through self-care rituals, opening to the ongoing discovery and expansion of our sexuality, and allowing pleasure to serve as our teacher and guide.
In The Women's Temple, you will have the opportunity to...
What is Women's Temple?
A Taste of Women's Temple
Weekend at a glance
What is Women’s Temple?
Women committed to embracing sexual wholeness through sisterhood and embodied practices.
Our intention is to
• Create a safe and empowering place to cultivate connections with our sisters
• Open to the ongoing discovery and expansion of our sexuality
• Allow pleasure to serve as our teacher and guide
• Build reverence for our bodies
Allow Dr. Hazel-Grace Yates and Ann DeSutter RN BSN to guide you into a full day of delving into your sexual wholeness. You will be welcomed into the temple of sisterhood with a grounding practice.
Our day will focus on:
• Reclaiming Our Bodies - For all of the times you were touched without permission, left your body, disconnected from your beauty - it is time for you to Reclaim Your Body!
• Claiming our Desires - We will explore what has gotten between us and our desires and what we can do to get back into touch with it.
• Exploring Sensation - We will create a heart-centered and clear boundary container allowing us to play and explore sensations together. We will feel connection with one another through our senses.
• Discover Your Relationship to Arousal - Learn about your unique arousal so that you can be empowered to create more of what you desire!
Meal Break: We will have a lunch break. Feel free to bring a lunch or you can walk to a nearby restaurant.
What to bring:
• A journal or notebook and something to write with
•Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers as the room and your body temperature can fluctuate
• Bring warm socks for your feet or a pair of indoor shoes if your feet get cold - we are a no outdoor shoe household
• Seat cushion or meditation pillow if desired. We will have various kinds of seating – couch, chair, floor with pillow.
• A water bottle and a tea mug if you like (we have some ceramic mugs, but if you have one with a lid, that is advisable)
• Don’t wear fragrances or perfumes, including essential oils, as some people are sensitive to them. If you smoke, bring a jacket or shirt you can wear while smoking and remove when you are done to reduce the odor
• Three cats live where the workshop is being held. If you are allergic, plan accordingly
• Continue taking any medications, herbs, or supplements you normally take to care for yourself
Ann DeSutter, RN, BSN, ACTE is an Advanced Certified Tantric Educator. In her private tantric practice, she teaches men, women, and couples tantric techniques to increase their capacity for physical and emotional intimacy. Her hands on work assists clients to open deeply to their true nature, bringing healing, awareness, peace, and aliveness to their connection with self, life, and others. Ann has worked with individuals and groups for over 20 years as a facilitator and guide in private practice and workshops. Her contagious passion for connection and life are an invitation to all to have an attitude of open, inquisitive, joyous exploration of relationship with self and others. www.lotuslovetantra.com
Dr. Hazel-Grace Yates works with individuals and couples as a and a Somatic Sex Educator, Trauma Informed Practitioner and Sex Coach to support them experiencing the healthiest and most fulfilling sex of their lives. With more than 12 years of experience as a pioneering educator, she brings a unique blend of professional know-how, playful curiosity, authentic communication and personal vulnerability to her practice. She is an unyielding stand for the end of toxic sexual shame so that humans can experience heart-centered and empowered sexuality. www.drhazelgraceyates.com
Meet the Team
Dr. Hazel-Grace Yates
Hazel-Grace has a doctorate in Human Sexuality and is a Somatic Sex Educator, Trauma Informed Practitioner, and a Sex and Relationship Coach. Her purpose is to heal the divide between men and women around sexuality. She is also dedicated to ending toxic sexual shame and exalt pleasure.
Ann DeSutter, RN, BSN is an Advanced Certified Tantra Educator, is trained in Adlerian psychology, and has done all four levels of Quodoushka. For over 20 years, Ann has dedicated her life to her own transformation and to assisting others to heal and live in truth with self acceptance and compassion. Her deepest desire is to be fully embodied and free, helping to create a world where no children are ever harmed, and men and women are equal - learning through pleasure with a healthy sense of genital self.
Email your questions to: email@example.com